Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Same person winning multiple gifts

RickPWhite27
Investigator

Same person winning multiple gifts

I’ve notice over the last few weeks some names seem to keep popping up on certain prizes winning multiple gifts, and I have now again noticed a different person hass again one 2 gig ticket prizes in the space of a few weeks. 

It’s really starting to seem not random whatsoever and seeing as multiple people have noticed a similar issue it makes me think these competitions aren’t random whatsoever 

130 REPLIES 130

If i had the link of all the different years and more than 30 min to search im sure more will be found 

But here's the thing people think ur petty if you complain as I’m getting nowhere with 3 as I’ve had the same turned out “we stand by” emails- getting nowhere really 

here is one of the email replies the usual going nowhere fast stuff 

"At Three, to ensure full transparency and fairness for all competition entries, we have a robust process in place for selecting winners. The system we use to pick these winners from,  is completely random to ensure unbiased selection. Every entry has an equal and fair opportunity to be selected. On the back of recent queries regarding Three competitions, we conducted a full review of the process and remain fully confident in this."

Ozzie3032
Investigator

Thanks
VERY interesting indeed, looks like nothing is being done and the email reply we are getting about investigating is absolutely awful for a supposedly big company.
If I was on social media platforms it would be getting an airing alright 👍🏽

Something is definitely going on at Three HQ, only crap vouchers and no gigs at all in this months competition section 

There is a new gig competition up now. I hope Anne has a fantastic time at whichever she chooses this month. 😂 

julia_36257
Investigator

So obvious and unfair - most reputable companies have a policy that excludes employees from entering for this very reason 

Hi,

Im the Anne Mc Carthy that has won tickets the last few months. Believe me, I do not work for 3 or even know anyone who works for 3. I know I would think the same if I was reviewing results. But seriously, when they ring me to say I’ve won they ask my permission to post my name. Why would they publish my name if it were fixed??

Hi Anne fair enough I was just following the thread and it seemed a lot ppl in investigate mode and hot under the collar - well done for manifesting the prizes as it’s often all in the mind - I have a good record of winning prizes in the past too just so far not with three !

continued good luck to you and well done for putting ya hand up 

Hi Julia - I think it's unfair to say people are "hot under the collar" and were in "investigative mode".  It became apparent that people were repeatedly winning competitions between August & November.

Anne isn't being singled out here. She appears to be extremely lucky by winning FOUR prizes. There are others who have won three & many who have won two prizes. 

It's highly unusual for one person to win FOUR competitions with one company when there are thousand of entries every month.

Especially in a short period of time - twice in November & once in August & September. And all prizes are for gigs in the Three Arena or Olympia.

The very apparent fixing of competitions is evident between Aug & November only. 

Unfortunately, Three will never admit to this & will continue to trot out the party line.