Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Same person winning multiple gifts

RickPWhite27
Investigator

Same person winning multiple gifts

I’ve notice over the last few weeks some names seem to keep popping up on certain prizes winning multiple gifts, and I have now again noticed a different person hass again one 2 gig ticket prizes in the space of a few weeks. 

It’s really starting to seem not random whatsoever and seeing as multiple people have noticed a similar issue it makes me think these competitions aren’t random whatsoever 

130 REPLIES 130

I am in my late 50’s and everyday I go into my 3 and press enter for all competitions. I don’t know most of the artists so just pick one, the only one I won that I knew of was Shania Twain! I know people still won’t believe me but why would they publish my name if it was a fix??

Ok yes I agree it looks suspicious and I was just commending previous writer for giving her reality -  it’s never nice entering comps and feeling like there’s no fair chance I have had this before with other comps eg - one was a skill based comp that I put loads of energy into and then they couldn’t decide so did a random selection ! Very annoying !

Based on your recent feedback, we will be adding a new Term and Condition starting from February 2024, to the competition eligibility criteria as follows:

Entrants must not have won a Prize for a Three+ competition in the last six months.

This will ensure a participant who wins a Three+ competition, will be excluded from winning a new competition on Three+ for the following 6 months and increase the chances of those who have not won Three+ competitions of winning.

A couple of points to note:

• All Three employees are excluded from winning Three+ competitions as set out in the Terms & Conditions.
  • Due to data privacy, some customers have requested for their details not to be published publicly therefore these winners are published as ‘Anonymous’.

Great sounds good thanks 

So 2 mysterious new profiles turn up within a few hours of each other claiming they are one of the people that won multiple prizes and not cheaters which I 100% don't believe and now these new terms and conditions where the cheating will be hid by being anonymous in future!

An absolute joke this is being swept under the rug and that there is no one we can report this too!

Hi 

it can be reported to the gaming association and those type of organisations I have already done so and would hope that everyone on this forum does the same-as strength in numbers- this is corrupt Ireland so you will always need a few external investigation to follow up the GRAI.IE for one - but there are others-they could’ve put also in their terms that in order to win the prize ur name has to be printed so as to give the person the choice of entering the competition or not of course there could’ve been “made up names” in any of those previous results we will never know-its really a matter of trust?? But so far it says to me that they are not admitting to nothing and doing things half hearted- trust is gone now 

I accidentally accepted their reply as solution, but I am happy that there is new safeguards put in so everyone one can truly have a chance to win now, have you received any reply on your CCPC email?

As everyone kinda knows now from ccpc they don’t actually deal with problems-only deflect or refer-they suggested grai.ie so this is why I’m telling everyone to contact them like myself-power in numbers-also can you really imagine just how much cheating is going on in competition/lottos ran in Ireland-and when such news makes headlines people are not surprised yet they did nothing to stop it!!!!!!

I have been saying this for a long time - you never hear of anyone winning these prizes and you don't see people posting about it online either (and I've checked Twitter for this on a regular basis).

In my opinion, the safeguard of not winning a prize again in six months does not solve the issue. The issue isn't someone genuinely winning more than once, the issue is transparency and lack of trust. People don't believe that these names are real winners. If there was more transparency as to the process and selection of winners, I'm sure people would be fine with people winning multiple prizes. With the new safeguard, the existing process can be repeated but with just different names. Doesn't solve the issue.

Anne McCarthy winning so many times is suspicious. As is her reply on this thread - convenient that she happened to come across this thread on her first post! I'm not sure why she mentioned her age in the post either, lots of people enter the competitions every month (there are not new competitions every day) - not sure how age is relevant here.

Well said- l don’t know how 3 are going to instil trust-but I for one don’t believe anything they say!!!