Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Same person winning multiple gifts

RickPWhite27
Investigator

Same person winning multiple gifts

I’ve notice over the last few weeks some names seem to keep popping up on certain prizes winning multiple gifts, and I have now again noticed a different person hass again one 2 gig ticket prizes in the space of a few weeks. 

It’s really starting to seem not random whatsoever and seeing as multiple people have noticed a similar issue it makes me think these competitions aren’t random whatsoever 

130 REPLIES 130

Ypu would think a company that increases it prices by 4.9% every year would be doing more to keep their customers happy instead of antagonising them and treating them like idiots.

I for one can't wait till my contract is up , I'll not be paying these extortionate prices any longer and have to put up with their tripe.

Vouchers and competitions are a joke

It's all extremely disappointing. Unfortunately, we will never know the truth behind the four months of irregularities in respect of winners between Aug & Nov. I suppose we just make our peace with it & hope that Three have overhauled the procedures behind choosing competition winners so as it is undertaken in a fair manner going forward. 

They at least need to remove the idiot from the team whom has created this situation. 

About time they did something took long enough wait and see if any real changes have occurred

As far as I can see they've done nothing have they ?
All you will see is a lot MORE winners listed as anonymous ………….

Has anyone on here got a link to the new winners

Grand thanks should be interesting to see Januarys list 😂

NicoleOC
Novice

Yes I have noticed that too. Which makes me very suspicious of the anonymous winners. The whole part of the terms and conditions of a competition is that your name is usually published.

I agree if u won put ur name to it!!!!!!

Ohhh IM SURE it will be 100% above board and scrutinised more than once before it will be posted lol