Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Not getting texts?

SOLVED
Anonymous
Not applicable

Not getting texts?

For over a week now texts are not being delivered to me, first I thought it was an issue between O2 and Vodafone but it turns out that O2 customers have sent me texts too which I have not received. Can someone look in to this for me please?
89 REPLIES 89
Anonymous
Not applicable

The reference number I was given is 1352404
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just checking this now.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Still no update im afraid. Since it was not linked to the general issue they had to start a separate investigation.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Daryll, as you can imagine this issue is getting extremely frustrating for me now
Anonymous
Not applicable

Although I can send messages to mobiles outside of Ireland - for the past few days, I am not receiving any texts from friends in States or England....they receive my messages but their replies do not reach me...why?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Are you receiving texts from others in Ireland without issue? Are the friends who are abroad using Irish numbers abroad, or local numbers there?
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am receiving texts from within Ireland - and texts from friends in States are being received by others who are on a different network...

Anonymous
Not applicable

Do you know if they are able to send texts to other O2 Ireland numbers? Basically we need to find out if it is all USA numbers to O2 Ireland, all USA numbers to just you, or one USA number to just you, or one USA number to O2 Ireland.
Anonymous
Not applicable

It appears to be just my number that the problem concerns - friends in England have the same difficulty with it...this problem has only happened in the last few days.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have just received a text message from England from a friend who has been trying to contact me for four day - but no success with texts messages from States...??