Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Not getting texts?

SOLVED
Anonymous
Not applicable

Not getting texts?

For over a week now texts are not being delivered to me, first I thought it was an issue between O2 and Vodafone but it turns out that O2 customers have sent me texts too which I have not received. Can someone look in to this for me please?
89 REPLIES 89
Anonymous
Not applicable

It could be connected to an issue on one of the text servers, but just in case I have refreshed the text provisioning on your number. Can you restart your phone in about 30 minutes and let me know if you suddenly receive a few texts through?
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can someone please give me an update on this issue?????
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry to be dense - but do you mean by restart - switch off and switch on again in 30 minutes?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry yes, just turn the phone off for a moment, and then back on again.
Anonymous
Not applicable

This is connected to a larger issue with reference number 1343753. The technical team know what the issue is and so are working to fix it, it might be a few more days.
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have done that and have sent a message to States  but no reply to date...will keep you updated....

Anonymous
Not applicable

A sim card change could help if all other options are ruled out usually sim cards can cause problems like these.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Any solution yet, this has also started happening to me. Again!! The last time it happened,  i got over 300 messages in one go, (10 copies of each message) from up to a week old and my phone was recieving messages constantly for over an hour. 02 forum said that there was a problem with sms over that particular weekend, but now only 3 weeks later it is happening again! Although could be worse, meteors solution was to tell my gf that maybe i have blocked her number!!! Smiley Surprised Smiley Very Happy

Anonymous
Not applicable

🙂
I have added your number to the issue finchy, we are investigating it to get it resolved as soon as possible.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Any update on this yet? It's really annoying at this stage!!