Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Not getting texts?

SOLVED
Anonymous
Not applicable

Not getting texts?

For over a week now texts are not being delivered to me, first I thought it was an issue between O2 and Vodafone but it turns out that O2 customers have sent me texts too which I have not received. Can someone look in to this for me please?
89 REPLIES 89
Anonymous
Not applicable

No update yet, I contacted the technical team and they are still investigating it. 

Apologies for the inconvenience

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Alan, good to know I'm not the only one this is happening to. I am missing hundreds of texts now and 02 are doing nothing about it. when I phone they tell me to switch my phone on and off and it will be temporarily resolved until the tech department fix it, which they say will be next week. Thats 3 weeks without texts. Also, the texts i send are not all being received, and some of them days after I send them. I need to move to a network that works, as I completely rely on texting, but 02 say they will not release me from my contract till January. I wonder how many more are being affected by this?

Anonymous
Not applicable

why is it taking so long to fix this? It's been 2 weeks now, and I am losing friends rapidly! Also spending a fortune on calls as I can't tell when people receive my texts. This is a serious issue, that I feel 02 are not taking seriouly. Very frustrating. . . .

Anonymous
Not applicable

Any chance we could be told what's causing the issue or what's been done to resolve it? 3 weeks without texts is ridiculous and I'm not sure that O2 are giving the issue the priority it deserves. Can one of the mods please pm me with the amount I need to pay to buy out the rest of my contract?
Anonymous
Not applicable

I apologise for any inconvenience caused by this matter. Once we have an update we will inform you. I will send you a pm now.
Anonymous
Not applicable

I cannot believe that we will be charged for leaving a service that is not providing what we are paying for, nor can I believe that a modern well staffed technical department is taking so long to fix this problem. I feel we are not being prioritised because so few of us are affected. Very poor customer service.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I too have been trying to send texts.  TElefonica Ireland are rejecting the messages sent from AT & T they have given me a case number too.

Anonymous
Not applicable

telefonica are rejecting texts sent to 02 from USA.  I have spent last 10 days with A T & T and they have given a case number.  i sent this to O2 but nobody seems to respond

Anonymous
Not applicable

Very sorry but there are issues at the moment we are working to resolve this as soon as possible.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Glad to hear that I am not the only one with this problem. - not that that helps either of us....have another friend - also with O2 who also has the problem now...how many will it take before this is addressed and rectified?