Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Not getting texts?

SOLVED
Anonymous
Not applicable

Not getting texts?

For over a week now texts are not being delivered to me, first I thought it was an issue between O2 and Vodafone but it turns out that O2 customers have sent me texts too which I have not received. Can someone look in to this for me please?
89 REPLIES 89
Anonymous
Not applicable

Could it possibly be an Android issue then? I have only spotted it occuring between 2 other people and myself and all of us have android phones and we are all on different networks. I had my phone off earlier so its been restarted, not sure if it has fixed the problem yet though

Anonymous
Not applicable

Happy to report that the issue seems to be resolved. I was told by customer services that I would receive a months rent refund  (€60), to make up for the inconvenience caused. When and how will that happen?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Leslie1, I have applied that credit to your next bill for you.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Many thanks Laura!

Anonymous
Not applicable

The issue is now worse for me. is there nothing you can do for me? i will be changing networks i think, the service provided by o2 has been very poor. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Finchy, can you send me a PM with some examples of texts you have not received? Dates, times and numbers of a few will do.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi just wondering will all affected customers be compensated?
Anonymous
Not applicable

Anonymous
Not applicable

Have been recieving texts hours after they were sent to me since saturday, any reason for it?
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Sarah, I have refreshed your settings here, can you power off your handset for 10 minutes.