Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

AIB SMS blocked

Noelle_86740
Investigator

AIB SMS blocked

Hi I am new to Three and my number was ported today - got new handset today.

I have been told by customer care Three blocks AIB verification texts. I cant get any assistance anywhere.  Is this correct

Is my only option to port to another provider

4 REPLIES 4
Three_Niall
3 Community Admin

Hey @Noelle_86740  , Welcome to the 3Community 🙂

Sorry to hear about your situation but I can confirm that verification texts from AIB wouldn't be blocked by the Three Ireland network. If you are having difficulties with receiving SMS from AIB pop through to me here on PM along with your mobile number, full name, address and date of birth along with the time that you attempted to receive a text from AIB and I can raise this with the technical team.

As you're new to the Community you'll need to increase your rank to send PMs. You can increase your rank by commenting on posts, creating new posts, & kudos/liking comments. Once you rank up you'll get a message to notify you & you'll need to log out & back into the Community & you'll be able to PM us directly. Or if you'd prefer you can contact customer care on 1913 or by clicking here to chat to our messaging team.

Thanks Niall I am already logged it with the technical team and no resolution. I logged it on Thursday and unfortunately I just was advised there has been no investigation either. 

I dont know who to contact about this but I have tried everyone I can think of so any advice appreciate. Customer care confirmed to me in writing that Three blocks AIB. It isnt my account. 

I have already tried 1913 who have no information and it was customer care on chat who confirmed Three blocks AIB. 

Hey @Noelle_86740 , I'd love to look into this further for you but I'll need you to pop through to me here on PM along with your full name, mobile number, address and date of birth as I will need to validate the account to check the case logged for you. 

Eventually got sorted - 5 days later. No communication or assistance from anyone. Still no clarity as to why Three blocks AIB but I've wasted enough time trying to get help.

Thanks anyway for your reply