Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Wifi Calling on Pixel 7 Pro

RunDMC
Developer

Wifi Calling on Pixel 7 Pro

Hi there, I have a Pixel 7 Pro that works very well on the Three network. I would like to enable WiFi calling as I have poor coverage in some locations. Can you let me know how I can do that?

Thanks,

R

19 REPLIES 19
Three_Stacey
3 Community Admin

Hi @RunDMC, I can help you with this. There is two ways to switch on WiFi calling

1. Through your call setting, click here for a step by step 

2. Through your phone's general settings, click here to see the necessary steps to activate the service using this method. 

Let me know if this works for you or if you have any difficulties let me know the details

Hi Stacey,

These options don't appear to be available on my device. I'm running Android 13. If I do a search of settings, there doesn't seem to be an option for WiFI Calling. The Google instructions don't seem to relate to the current app.

R

@RunDMC Thanks for getting back to me. I've reached out to our WiFi calling team to query if your phone has been provisioned for the service yet. Once they get back to me I'll let you know. 

Thanks for that.

R

@RunDMC I've spoken with the WiFi calling team & they have advised that we're currently in talks with Google to get WiFi calling up & running. At this time we don't have a timeframe for when it'll be available but once t is we'll update our list of devices to include it. Here's a link to the list.

Thanks for updating me. 

R

I have the same issue on my Pixel 7 , wifi calling and 4g calling is available I have set enable but doesn't work, each time is commuting to 3G and via WIFI doesn't work as well, I think that option is not enable from three server, can you help me please ? 

Hi @Florin_57919 I'd be happy to take a look at your account and make sure it is set up correctly in the background. I'll need you to PM me your name, number, full address and date of birth so that I can review your account. 

Hi , I have the same problem with my pixel 7, WIFI calling and 4G calling don't work and I need both services as the 3g mobile signal is very poor in my area, can you check my profile please and enable these two services ?

Many thanks in advance