Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

All incoming calls appearing as Unknown number

AnitaOConnor
Novice

All incoming calls appearing as Unknown number

I recently got a new phone and I've noticed ever since that any incoming calls are appearing as "Unknown" as opposed to a phone number so I have no idea who is ringing me before answering. Is there some setting in the phone I can turn on so that phone numbers will appear?

New phone is Honor 70 Lite.

Thanks!

23 REPLIES 23

This is happening to Me too, just bought a new honor 70 all calls unknown.

Hi I just purchased a honor lite and same issue....now im accidentally answering spam calls...please advise

AnitaOConnor
Novice

For all those asking the temporary fix Niall gave to me was to follow the instructions in this page - https://www.three.ie/device-support/device/honor/70-lite/topic/network/how-to-change-network-setting... except set the network to 3G only.

This is a temporary fix until they fix whatever is causing the bug. It must be an issue in the 4G network if everything works as expected in 3G.

Hope this works for everyone else here.

Thanks for sharing @AnitaOConnor 

As soon as we update we'll share it here for you.

Have a Nokia g60 with same issue, all numbers showing unknown 

Have you had a chance to try the temporary fix @Pb12 ?

I'm my case Honor Magic 5 pro need just switched form  5G to  3 or 4G  it's working normal than..

But hopefully will be fix the issue.

Regards Rafal 

I'm glad to hear the temporary fix is working. We're keeping linked in with the team and as soon as their is a new update we'll let you know here.

I've tried but don't have the option, set to 5g and can't select anything else

Three_Niall
3 Community Admin

Hey @Pb12, I can look into this further for you, which model of phone are you using?