Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

All outbound calls appearing as private number

RoisinC

All outbound calls appearing as private number

Hi,

Every time I ring someone my number appears as a private number on the receivers side. I can confirm that I have not set the option to block my caller ID on my phone (Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro). I tried my SIM in another phone (Nokia 5.3) and the issue persists.

This occurs regardless of the receivers operator; if I ring a Vodafone or Three number they all report my number appears as private. I tried alternative dialler apps as well but it still happens.

I've tried setting my data connection from 4G to 3G as I had read posts that this might work as a temporary solution. However the same issue is occuring. Can you please assist as this has been ongoing now for at least 2 months.

Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
Three_Niall
3 Community Admin

Hey @RoisinC , Welcome to the 3Community 🙂

I'd be happy to look into this further for you however I will need you to pop through to me here on PM along with your full name, mobile number, full address and date of birth so I can locate the account and look into this further for you. 

As you're new to the Community you'll need to increase your rank to send PMs. You can increase your rank by commenting on posts, creating new posts, & kudos/liking comments. Once you rank up you'll get a message to notify you & you'll need to log out & back into the Community & you'll be able to PM us directly. Or if you'd prefer you can contact customer care on 1913 or by clicking here to chat to our messaging team