Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Honor Magic 5pro interenet Upload Speed problem

Rafal_65774
Investigator

Honor Magic 5pro interenet Upload Speed problem

Hi I discovered since have new  phone the Upload Speed In my house area is 0.3-1Mb/s max. Have already two new SIM replacements and nothing changes.

And I discovered when I put my SIM to the old phone Huawei p30pro upload speed is stable 3-4Mb/s. So meantime I test Vodafone and eir network do the same thing check the internet speeds on both phone on 4G network  and only on Three network is that different on eir have exactly the same reading on both phones. Since last 3 months I use dual SIM have eir network and switched  on when I'm home but that's cost me extra.  How can fix that problem whit out changing network.

Thanks Rafal 

2 REPLIES 2
Three_Niall
3 Community Admin

Hey @Rafal_65774 , thanks for the above information, is this happening specifically when you are in the house or is this happening anywhere you go?

Hi Niall it's happening in my house area.

I take two phones yesterday where I working near  whit was 10km from my house obviously I was on different area so reading on both phone was height Dowland 40-60 Mb/ Upload 18-19Mb/s on 4G as I found upload is better in 4G than 5G .

Anyway  was contacting whit 3 many time  they told me mast if fine was some work fone but finished.

I have 40-80Mb/s Downland but upload 0.3- 0.9. if nothing changes after holiday in June I will move to Eir as  have  them as second SIM in my phone for  using Data .

Thanks Regards Rafal