Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

"Sorry your call cannot be continued"

Rafael_Evicor

"Sorry your call cannot be continued"

Hello!

My friend and i are trying to call the GNIB number so we can try to reschedule our appointment but every time we try to call their number (+353 1800 741741) we get this message instantly, we both have the 2 prepay plan but we don't have any credit to call others, would that be the problem or that has nothing to do with it, we really need to call this number so im asking here for a little help.

3 REPLIES 3
Three_Deborah
3 Mod Retired

@Rafael_Evicor 

Normally I'd wait for one of our legends to help out, but we're coming into a long weekend and don't want you to be waiting until Tuesday for an answer. Have to ask, are you calling the 1800 number from within Ireland or are you trying from outside the country. The reason I'm asking is because you've included the +353 prefix, which doesn't work with 1800 numbers as they can only be called while you're in Ireland. 

@billbond4 @Arad12 

billbond4
Leader

Could you try +3531616 7700  
I think its the same

Arad12
Investigator

@Rafael_Evicor wrote:

Hello!

My friend and i are trying to call the GNIB number so we can try to reschedule our appointment but every time we try to call their number (+353 1800 741741) we get this message instantly, we both have the 2 prepay plan but we don't have any credit to call others, would that be the problem or that has nothing to do with it, we really need to call this number so im asking here for a little help.

diagram-1-5g-business-use-cases.jpg

@Three_Deborah Thanks for the shoutout and @Rafael_Evicor it really depends on the prepay plan your on as the plans are different from calls please make sure to look at the plan your registered with on your account.

Thanks for bringing up this problem

Also check your account if it has credit before making the call as standard fees may apply if the phone number is a landline number I think its like 60 minutes for international calls if Im not mistaken.

Try this 1800741741

The number you are trying to contact is on this web link right? 

https://www.irishimmigration.ie/burgh-quay-appointments/

Also I wanted to ask are you trying this call from Ireland or outside of Ireland cause if your trying outside of ireland it may not work as its for Ireland only and another question are you trying this number with data roaming on or off?