Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Can not disable call barring on All Outgoing calls

Add_10779
Investigator

Can not disable call barring on All Outgoing calls

Hi,

I'm currently overseas and wanted to try and listen to my voicemail (prepaid Samsung galaxy edge 7 - old I know...). I keep hearing that I can't make outgoing calls. When I open the settings in Phone app and go to Call Barring / Voice Call, 'All outgoing calls' has been selected as barred. When I try and undo this it won't work. I've used the default password 0000 and 1234 as I've never before changed it. It keeps saying 'Failed to read data - call barring rejected'. 

To get around this I tried accessing voicemail from this other phone but I can't get the password right there, despite not ever remembering having set one (never asked for one on phone) and my normal pin doesn't work.

Any solution for disabling this call barring on my calls would be a great first step because then I can call 171 and change voicemail password too.

Thanks!

5 REPLIES 5
Three_Bex
3 Mod Retired

Hi there, are you able to contact other numbers apart from voicemail? The pin may have been set up when you first joined up. I'll need to double check your account fro this information. Can you send a PM with your details, please?

Hi, It won't let me PM. I can't call any numbers at all.

I did get the pin for voicemail sent my three text so that has solved that problem in the meantime. I'll assume that was you so thanks! It's not hugely important to call outside numbers now I can access voicemail with the pin from another device. Nice to get it solved though if possible.

What country are you currently roaming in? Some countries may not be included in certain bands for Prepay roaming. 

Hi, sorry. In Canada. 

Three_Stacey
3 Community Admin

@Add_10779 Thanks for letting us know, I have updated your profile now, so PM us your name, number, full address & date of birth so we can look into this for you😊