Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Unsolicited Premium subscription

SOLVED
Anonymous
Not applicable

Unsolicited Premium subscription

I just received the following msg.
FreeMsg - You are subscribed to MegaQuiz at 4 x 2.50euro every 7 days. 18s+ Helpline 0818 300048 Unsubscribe? text stop to 57030

How dare these people take this action. O2 should ban these people from the network. I have sent the stop message but am not confident it will work. Why should I even have to waste a text on these thieves. John, Galway
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Best Answer
Anonymous
Not applicable

I looked up this number and 57030 is for a company called Zamano Solutions

I can email them on your behalf requesting the subscription be cancelled for you if you like?

View solution in original post

Anonymous
Not applicable

I've sent the email for you now and noted it on your acocunt

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I looked up this number and 57030 is for a company called Zamano Solutions

I can email them on your behalf requesting the subscription be cancelled for you if you like?
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes please, that would be good
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've sent the email for you now and noted it on your acocunt
Anonymous
Not applicable

The following is an email i sent to cs@zemano.com , you need to quote the Premium Rate number, in my case 57030 Dear Sirs,

I received the following message, with which I'm sure you are familiar, to my mobile today;

FreeMsg - You are subscribed to MegaQuiz at 4 x 2.50euro every 7 days. 18s+ Helpline 0818 300048 Unsubscribe? text stop to 57030 at 4 x 2.50euro every 7 days. 18s+ Helpline 0818 300048 Unsubscribe? text stop to 57030

I never subscribed to this service. I have sent the stop message. Although I have NOT received confirmation of this cancellation.

I think your is a very immoral way of doing business, nothing short of theft.

I wish to know where you got my number (08 xxxxxx given now solely for identification purpose on this on this occasion only).

I reserve the right to take legal action on your company for attempted theft from O2 account.

I have been in contact with O2 to also cancel this "subscription" to which I never agreed.

I am in contact with ComReg in connection with this incident.

Anonymous
Not applicable

All these years later and Three.ie are still accomodating this scam. Tomorrow 15 euro extra will be taken from my account and there doesn`t seem to be anything I can do to stop it. All I can do is leave Three.