Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Unable to deliver to recipient- competition line

Abbie_04175
Investigator

Unable to deliver to recipient- competition line

For the last 2/3 months I’ve been unable to text or phone competition lines. I get a reply saying unable to deliver to recipient. I’ve contacted 3 care & they advised there are no bars on my account. Any help appreciated, thanks!

13 REPLIES 13

I'm having the same issues as mentioned in this thread. Can you help me try to resolve them?

Thanks

Hey @Add_45684  , Welcome to the 3Community 🙂

I'd be more than happy to assist you here, is this related to a competition number or a similar premium rate number like in the original users post? If so pop through to me here on PM along with the affected number, your full name, mobile number, address and date of birth and I can check the account to see if there is any bars on the account that would affect you texting these numbers. 

As you're new to the Community you'll need to increase your rank to send PMs. You can increase your rank by commenting on posts, creating new posts, & kudos/liking comments. Once you rank up you'll get a message to notify you & you'll need to log out & back into the Community & you'll be able to PM us directly. Or if you'd prefer you can contact customer care on 1913 or by clicking here to chat to our messaging team.

I also can’t text to premium numbers? Tried deleting thread. Can I get help please ?

Sorry to hear you're having difficulties @Sarah_50629 I'd be happy to help pop me a PM with your name, number, full address and date of birth. I'll also need you to let me know have you ever been able to text premium numbers and if you have when was the last time you could successfully text one? What error message if any you're getting when you try? What number you're trying to text and when was the last time you tried? And what's the make and model of you're phone.