Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Unable to resume move to bill pay and phone order

Kate_12880

Unable to resume move to bill pay and phone order

Hi there, 

I am a three customer currently on a prepay plan. I want to move to bill pay and get the iPhone 15 pro. I have tried to order the iPhone 15 pro 256gb in black and switch to the €40 bill pay plan multiple time. When I receive the email to resume the order, I entered my email address and birthday used to submit the order. However, it tells me that the details are incorrect. I have gone into a three store twice. The first time, they uploaded my passport and bill to verify my information. They told me that this should resume my order and that I would receive a confirmation email. I never did. The order then cancelled itself. The second time I ordered it, the same thing happened, I went into the three store again and they said there was nothing they could do. If this is not resolved soon, I think I will have to switch providers. Can you provide a solution for this issue?

Kate

1 REPLY 1
Three_Niall
3 Community Admin

Hey @Kate_12880  , Welcome to the 3Community 🙂

To complete a Prepay to Billpay switch I would contacting our customer care team on 1913 and they will be able to process this on the phone call. If you would like me to check the previous orders for you pop through to me here on PM with the order numbers.

As you're new to the Community you'll need to increase your rank to send PMs. You can increase your rank by commenting on posts, creating new posts, & kudos/liking comments. Once you rank up you'll get a message to notify you & you'll need to log out & back into the Community & you'll be able to PM us directly. Or if you'd prefer you can contact customer care on 1913 or by clicking here to chat to our messaging team.