Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Upgrade delivery date - no shipping email

SOLVED
Motleygirls
Investigator

Upgrade delivery date - no shipping email

Hi

I upgraded on Monday to the iPhone 14 Pro max Black 128gb. I received confirmation then yesterday got an email saying my delivery date was moved to today. But I haven't had any shipping notification & isn't tracking on the anpost website. Any help would be great! 

Sarah

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Best Answer
Three_Shane1
3 Mod Retired

@Motleygirls Hi Sarah,  was the order placed by yourself online or was it done by an agent over the phone or through our web messaging? Have you gotten any email since you posted? Can I get the make & model of the phone you ordered & I can check its stock levels for you? 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Three_Shane1
3 Mod Retired

@Motleygirls Hi Sarah,  was the order placed by yourself online or was it done by an agent over the phone or through our web messaging? Have you gotten any email since you posted? Can I get the make & model of the phone you ordered & I can check its stock levels for you? 

Hi!! Seems there was just a delay, the phone got delivered and then I got the emails afterwards for confirming! 

Thanks
Sarah

@Motleygirls That's great glad to hear your phone was delivered. If you need anything else let me know 😊