Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

3 billing not working again

SOLVED
Sweetcaroline
Investigator

3 billing not working again

Hi, wondering if anyone can help? 

Trying to pay for books on Google play store, not accepting 3 billing. I did the usual removing 3 as a payment option, however it now won't let me add 3 back as a payment option, only a card or PayPal. 

12 REPLIES 12

No joy for me tonight. @Three_Deborah I have PM'd you as per your previous post. 

Hello there, I'm having the same problem where, when I click the "enable 3 billing" button on the Google Play Store I get an error message saying "there is a technical issue so using your Three bill is not available at the moment" followed by the error codes [GN001] and [OR-DVASA2-02] . I tried to send this in a private message to you @Three_Deborah but when I press the send PM button the webpage shows up with a message saying that I "do not have sufficient privileges for this resource or its parent to perform this action". Is there any other way I can contact you to help me with the 3 Pay issue? Thanks 🙂

Hiya Ron, You'll need to increase your rank to send PMs. You can increase your rank by commenting on posts, creating new posts, & kudos/liking comments. Once you rank up you'll get a message to notify you & you'll need to log out & back into the Community & you'll be able to PM us directly. Alternatively, you can reach out to us via Facebook or Twitter.