Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Amazon Prime

Jules1
Investigator

Amazon Prime

Hi I have been topping up every month to access Amazon Prime video every month. Last month I was late topping up. Now when I look at manage my services it just says request_revoke for Amazon Prime video. There is no option to use the top up I have added to pay. I have raised a ticket with helpline but that was 2 weeks ago and have  had no response yet. 

8 REPLIES 8
Three_Shane1
3 Mod Retired

@Jules1 Hi there & welcome to the 3Community 🤗 Can you PM me your number along with your full name, address, & date of birth for the validation of your account? I'll be able to check on the status of the subscription for you & also check the latest update on the ticket. You'll need to increase your rank to send PMs. You can increase your rank by commenting on posts, creating new posts, kudos or liking comments. Once you rank up you'll get a message to notify you & you'll need to log out & back into the Community & you'll be able to PM us directly.

PM sent

@Jules1 I can see your message in PM leave this with me & I'll get back to your PM with an update. 

I'm experiencing the same issue. What is the solution?

Three_Shane1
3 Mod Retired

@Jules1 Hi there, just coming back to you with an update regarding the amazon subscription service. As of today we're no longer offering Amazon as a content subscription via Three. If you're still interested in availing of the service you'll need to set it up directly via Amazon. 

@Narshe I've gotten back to your other post also with the same update. 

Add_10928
Novice

I am having the same problem...and still awaiting a response.. all I get is that bloody ...bot ....when trying to talk to someone

In the chat they told me that it was because I was in an old plan and I had
to sign for the new plan if I wanted to avail this service.

However, in this forum, they told me that it was a known issue and was
under investigation just to inform me back 4 days later that the service
was discontinued.

So now I don't know what to believe and they are both awful answers.

@Add_10928 @Narshe I  can confirm that we no longer provide Amazon Prime, Video, or Kindle as part of our content service. I do apologize that you were having trouble subscribing but as we no longer provide the service we're unable to investigate. 

If you'd like to sign-up for any of the Amazon content services you'll need to do it directly via Amazon.