Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Bill notification sent to old email adrress.

SOLVED
SeanMac
Connector

Bill notification sent to old email adrress.

Hi,

I recently logged into my old email address and saw a notification for my latest bill from Three. However I changed my email address for my account about a month ago. How come the bill notification was sent to the old email address?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Best Answer

8 REPLIES 8
Three_Shane1
3 Mod Retired

@SeanMac Hi Sean, when you updated the email address it should have changed your billing email address also. I'll need to check your account to better understand what has happened. Can I get you to PM me your number, full name, address, & date of birth for the validation of your account? If you could also include in your PM both the new & old email address, the date you changed it & the date of the last email you received. 

Hi Shane,

unable to send a PM. I got the the following message when I tried: 

Access Denied

You do not have sufficient privileges for this resource or its parent to perform this action.

As the community is a public forum you'll need to increase your rank from 'NewMember' to "lookout" or "scout" to send PMs. You can increase your rank by commenting on posts, creating new posts, kudos or liking comments. I can see that you're about to rank up so once you do log out & back into the Community & you'll be able to PM me. 

Increased rank to 'occasional visitor'. Still can't send PM. Must say this seems like an unnecessary obstacle in order to get help on an issue.

With any forum interaction among all our members is the goal we strive for & we as the moderators are here to help with any account-specific queries. You'll need to interact more with the Community to rank up & send a PM. Alternatively, you can contact our care team on freephone 1913.

Shane, pm sent.

Thanks Sean. I've updated your email address now with the details you gave in PM. Going forward your billing emails will be sent to the correct email address.

Thanks Shane.