Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Confused.....

ei6al
Investigator

Confused.....

Can anyone in the Three billing dept answer the following:

Why are my previous bill summaries listed as Apr 22, Apr 22 and May 22 - all with different amounts.

Why am a listed with two numbers on my account summary, one prefix 086 xxxxxxx and one prefix 083 xxxxxxx

Why have I received text messages (to the correct number 086 xxxxxxx) advising that my IP addon is now applied and I will be charged €10 additional per month?  I never applied for this.

Why have I received a text message thanking me for a payment of €19.37 on June 9th which I never made?

Why have I received a text message thanking me for a payment of €707.25 on June 10th which I never made?

Why have I received a text message on 8th June re my correct ac number advising my bill due date 06/07 for total €30.75 and then received another text message on 11th June re my correct ac number advising my bill due date 01/07 for total €35.85.  Same AC number, two dates within days of each other and two different amounts????

Can you see why I am confused.......

1 REPLY 1
Three_Stacey
3 Community Admin

@ei6al I completely understand your confusion.  I'll look into this for you so that I can review your account I'm going to need you to pop us a PM. Please include your name, number, full address, and date of birth.