Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Change Direct Debit Details

Change Direct Debit Details

Hi,

I have been trying now for 3 weeks to change my IBAN for direct debit. Employees that work the chat only refer me to 1913 constantly. I have called 1913 a few times now, at my first try, I put it 5 different options trying to talk to an actual person. By some magic, I managed to put in some magic numbers a few days later, only to be told from a customer support agent that he can't change my details when working from home - oh and he asked me for my account password instead???!!!! I was told to be called back, which was 2 weeks ago. Today I have tried calling 1913 but apparently I am not able to dial the magic numbers to be able to speak to a person, instead, every single option leads me to a computer-generated option that is not helpful. 

Can someone please get in touch with me. My phone number is 08x xxx xxxx.

Thanks!

*personal details edited by Mod

3 REPLIES 3
Three_Deborah
3 Mod Retired

@someusername123 Hello there, I'd love to help you out with this and turn it around for you. By the way, I edited your post because your phone number was visible in the public domain. 

When you log into My3 the first thing you see on the App dashboard is "current amount due", right next to this you'll see 3 white dots. After you click on these,  2 options appear at the bottom of your screen. One of these is "manage direct debit", select, then "change direct debit". Here your current direct debit details are displayed and below that, there is an option to "pay with a different payment method". Scroll down and fill out your new BIC and IBAN 👍

Let me know how this goes.

That advice doesn't  work for me.

For a start the 1st thing i see when i login is not the current amount due - its my top used allowances. 

There are 3 dots - and 2 options but nothing to do with direct debits.

Please advise

Ger Murphy

Hi Ger, that's odd, I'll need to take a closer look at this for you. Can I get you to send me a PM with a screenshot of your dashboard along with your number, full name, address, & date of birth for the validation of your account? I'll check everything is set up correctly & pop back to you here.