Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Broken iPhone during contract

Imrano

Broken iPhone during contract

So basically my girlfriend was in work and she slipped down the stairs because the kitchen workers didn’t put the wet floor signs down. 
she shattered the screen and bent the phone of her newly iPhone 11 that I added to my contract 2 months ago. Right now apart from maybe taking legal action to the workplace I don’t know what to do with this phone situation 

1 REPLY 1
Three_Shane1
3 Mod Retired

@Imrano Hi there, sorry to hear about your girlfriend hope she's ok after the fall. When you got her the iPhone 11 did you get insurance with it? If so, great you can fill out the form here to start the claim process. If you didn't get insurance with the phone don't worry the phone can still be sent away to be repaired. Bring it into your local Three store & a store agent will process the repair request. If you do send it away via the store once it's with our repair team it will be assessed  & you'll be contacted to confirm how much the repair will cost. Theses are the only options we offer regarding damaged phones. If you have any further questions let me know 😊