Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Cancel Insurance add on

Kelley85
Investigator

Cancel Insurance add on

Can someone please advise me how to cancel my insurance add on?
I cant see where to do this on My3. I am a bill pay customer and no longer require the insurance.
24 REPLIES 24

Hi @Add_67348 that's correct our staff in store are delighted to help.

I am having same problem. Can you PM me details on how to remove insurance please? Thank you.

@Thiago_72611 Hi Thiago & welcome to the 3Community. An agent will need to process the insurance cancellation request for you. Can I get you to PM me your number along with your full name, address, & date of birth for the validation of your account? 

As you're new to the Community you'll need to increase your rank to send PMs. You can increase your rank by commenting on posts, creating new posts, & kudos/liking comments. Once you rank up you'll get a message to notify you & you'll need to log out & back into the Community & you'll be able to PM us directly.

Hello, I’d like to cancel my insurance, and there isn’t a remove button in the manage services for me either 

@TheKatB Hi Kat & welcome to the 3Community, you know that once you cancel the insurance you lose all the great benefits immediately? If you're happy to go ahead pop me a PM with your full name, address, date of birth and phone number 👍

As you're new to the Community you'll need to increase your rank to send PMs. You can increase your rank by commenting on posts, creating new posts, & kudos/liking comments. Once you rank up you'll get a message to notify you & you'll need to log out & back into the Community & you'll be able to PM us directly.