Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Cancelled account and no refund yet

Heather1
Investigator

Cancelled account and no refund yet

I ordered a sim only data on 2/4. It took a week to get the number for it when it arrived. Almost another week later still not working so I lost the plot. I phoned (you can't cancel online so I spent more time phoning and waiting for an answer) and on 15/4 I cancelled the account (within the 14 days) and was told to post the sim back - which I did. Yesterday I got a bill for April due 29/5. I spent hour + on chat to try and resolve. They can't find the sim so can't cancel. Utter nonsense. The chat person said excalated to special investigations, get in touch in 5-7 days, totally unacceptable. Then thy hung up. 

I've copied the chat. I'm heading to the regulator/consumer protection people if I don't get the money back asap. And the direct debit cancelled (I'll be keeping an eye on the bank and make sure it's cancelled there if I can). This is illegal. I don't care if you can't find the SIM.That's your problem not mine. I want my money back. You can clearly see that no data has been used AT ALL!! It never worked, the service was apalling in trying to resolve, I waited hours at a time for online chat as being only option to get it sorted. 

I'm trying every option to sort this. Next stop the phone line again.... Then I'm taking legal advice. 

1 REPLY 1
billbond4
Leader

Send a pm with your details to a mod and they can investigate it for you