Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Cannot view bills on My3

Tristan
Investigator

Cannot view bills on My3

When I log into My3, there is no option to view bill, nor to pay bill.
This happened when the upgrade to the app happened.
Thanks
9 REPLIES 9
Three_Deborah
3 Mod Retired

@Tristan Hello there, can you tell me what you see when you log into your My3 or even post a screenshot here? Can you see "view bill" on your dashboard? If so, do you get an error when you select that? Let me know  👍 

There is no option to view bill. All you can see is the type of plan the contract is.

All I can change is settings and preferences

@Tristan Morning 😊 Can you send me a PM with a screenshot of what you see? Along with your full name, number, address and date of birth. I also need to know the make and model of your phone 👍Thanks 

This is also happening to me, can this be fixed?

@Conor3  Good morning 🌞 Lets take a look into this for you. Tell me, what do you see when you login? Are you getting an error message or is it that you don't have the 'View Bill' option at all? Let me know 👍

I also cannot view previous or current bills. I need to supply these to my employer. Can you supply the instructions to do this since the new web upgrade, please? 

No, they told me my date of was incorrect even though I've had the account for over a year. They asked for proof of identity so I sent my passport and every other detail they requested, same one I used when opening the account. They emailed back saying they were incorrect and to send the correct ones. So I just ported my number to a new network. I can't pay a bill that isn't in my name now, so their loss. I've two more numbers with them that'll be ported shortly as well

Strangely, I just logged out and in again and was able to see and download my previous bills. 

Your story sounds like a nightmare. Hope they get it sorted out for you. I went into the local shop here for help twice recently and they were desperate.