Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Cooling Off Period

Lorraine_90716
Investigator

Cooling Off Period

Hi All,

Could someone send me details of the 14 day cooling off period as I want to cancel my contract and send back the phone. 

Only changed to Three a few days ago and the phone is not working and no resolution. Need this for work and can’t even receive a text from another network. It’s getting very frustrating. 

Thanks,

Lorraine 

1 REPLY 1
Three_Niall
3 Community Admin

Hey @Lorraine_90716, I have just popped back to you with an update in PM and the technical team is continuing to investigate this for you and I apologise for the inconvenience this has caused. 

Alternatively, if you are looking to return the device that was delivered you would have 14 days from the day that you received the device and this can be returned by filling in the returns form that came with the delivery and posting this along with the device to the address listed. Please make sure that you include all of the accessories and the box that came with the device and I would also recommend sending the device using registered post so that you can track the package in case there are any issues with the package being delivered to the warehouse.