Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

DEVICE DEPOSIT REFUND

DEVICE DEPOSIT REFUND

Hi guys ,am in dear need of your advice and support  . I joined  three in august 2022 and was due for a deposit refund in February  2023 but boy did they stress me out . Anyway i was later given 100 euro and when i asked where its coming from they couldnt pin it. And they deducted  my bill from that 100 euro. 5 days later after some hassle i was credited my deposit refund of 150 euros. I asked if 150 could be deposited into my bank account and they said no problem  . Only to transfer  100 euro to my bank account of which its not reflecting in my bank account. (Its been 7 days now) . I requested if the remaining 50 euro could be sent to my bank account  and they said no problem.  Its now 1 week the remaining 50 euro  has not been sent to my account.   My question is . Is this how three operates like just stressing  their customers?

1 REPLY 1
Three_Shane1
3 Mod Retired

@Sibusisiwe_27940 Hi there, I'll need to check on your account to better understand the deposit & refund status. Can I get you to DM me your number along with your full name, address, & date of birth for the validation of your account?

Once I've checked on your account I'll pop back to you here with an update.