Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Direct Debit Not Taken

SOLVED
Megan2

Direct Debit Not Taken

Hi, my bills always say they are paid on the 8th of the month on my three account but the money doesn't usually come out until the 13th. The money should have been taken on Monday however nothing was taken, I asked the customer service team yesterday and they can only tell me what it says on my account. I haven't received a notification of an outstanding bill payment yet and it still says no money is due, can you advise when this will be updated as I want to pay it off as soon as possible and avoid building up fees?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Best Answer
Three_Jamie
3 Moderator

@Megan2 Hi Megan, can you see if any transactions for your bill amount came from your bank account this month? If it's showing in your My3 account that no balance is due your bill has been paid. If you can't see any transactions for your bill this month in your bank account can you PM us with your mobile number, full name, address & date of birth so I can check it for you?

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Three_Jamie
3 Moderator

@Megan2 Hi Megan, can you see if any transactions for your bill amount came from your bank account this month? If it's showing in your My3 account that no balance is due your bill has been paid. If you can't see any transactions for your bill this month in your bank account can you PM us with your mobile number, full name, address & date of birth so I can check it for you?