Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Do not receive automated texts or landline calls

Kg3
Investigator
Investigator

Do not receive automated texts or landline calls

Since moving my number back to 3 I do not receive automated messages from banks , verification codes, hse messages and more.
I reported this issue several times in store and through the customer service chat. None of the cases have been resolved . The most recent case is going on for a month now. I contacted customer service 4 times and I was given no update just told it will be another 3 or 4 days every time . Someone from the technical team was supposed to ring me twice but they never got in contact. Last time I rang I wanted this escalated to a manager or supervisor the girl said she will do that. I have not received a call from a supervisor yet. First time I report this was few months ago. I got a new sim and tried it in a different phone still doesn’t work. The customer service is awful , I was promised it will get resolved every time but it didn’t. I’m paying for a bill pay contract for months now and not receiving the service I’m paying for.
1 REPLY 1
LauraH
3 Mod Retired

@Kg3 Welcome to 3Community and I'd love to take a look at your account and the investigations that have been opened for you. Pop me a PM with your details - phone number, full name, address and date of birth so I can access the account and we'll go from there 👍