Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Got charged 60 while trying to top up for 20 from false clai

Evan_69943

Got charged 60 while trying to top up for 20 from false clai

I've just tried topping up for 20 and a message came up saying unable to top up try again later I then tried twice more and it said the same. I then checked my bank account and was charged 60 euro while still not being topped up I need a refund as soon as possible

3 REPLIES 3
Stephen_82388
Novice

Same here took the money gave me an opps screen,lucky i don't have more cash in this account or i'd be down eighty,not great for a communications company, i'd use my phone but the english don't recognise my bank,time to switch!

Three_Shane1
3 Mod Retired

Hi @Evan_69943 & @Stephen_82388 👋 Welcome to 3Community.

When you checked your bank account were the payments pending or complete? If they are pending this means they will automatically drop back into your bank account. This can take up to 5 working days depending on your bank. 

If the top-ups are showing as complete for either of you please let me know so I can investigate further.

That's great to know, however I haven't been topped up nor have I access to the money until its rectified which could take up to five days as you have so kindly informed me, so you will excuse my lack of enthusiasm to your reply,and why have a phone app that doesn't include payments from Irish financial service providers?

3 have taken the cash and not supplied the service,If I tried that i would be done for fraud.