Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Issues with my3 App and 5G Booster

SOLVED
Add_05948

Issues with my3 App and 5G Booster

Hi Guys! I'm having issues with my3 app, since the latest update may I add. I can't access it at all for quite a while at least a week, at this stage. I managed to top up by €25 yesterday on web, but it failed to add the 5G Booster. There doesn't appear to be any option to add this on web version, can that be something that's suggested to the tech team as an option going forward. I have cleared my cache both phone and web, and still cannot access my3 fully. Can someone please assist me further. Thanks.

Update uninstalling and reinstalling 3 times somehow finally allowed me to access the app, however there are no add-ons available on app and I still can't add the 5G Booster. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Best Answer
Three_Deborah
3 Mod Retired

@Add_05948, sorry to hear that you're not able to use the My3App or apply a 5G booster add on. I'll do my best to help you here 🙂

What error are you getting when you try to access the app? Have you had the 5G add-on before? You need to be on one of our newer plans for Prepay and then select the re-occurring add-on separately. 

Let me know 👍

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Three_Deborah
3 Mod Retired

@Add_05948, sorry to hear that you're not able to use the My3App or apply a 5G booster add on. I'll do my best to help you here 🙂

What error are you getting when you try to access the app? Have you had the 5G add-on before? You need to be on one of our newer plans for Prepay and then select the re-occurring add-on separately. 

Let me know 👍