Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Legal Change of Name by Deed Poll

SOLVED
Anthony_07269
Novice

Legal Change of Name by Deed Poll

How do I go about changing of name by Deed poll on my account? The last time I phoned, I was told to go in-store. When I went into the store, I was told to phone you. So, it's more like a Catch-22 here now!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Best Answer
Three_Shane1
3 Mod Retired

@Anthony_07269 Hi Anthony, to get your name changed on your account you'd need to change it in-store. This is the only possible way to do it. You'd need to bring in your ID & your document with your name change. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Three_Shane1
3 Mod Retired

@Anthony_07269 Hi Anthony, to get your name changed on your account you'd need to change it in-store. This is the only possible way to do it. You'd need to bring in your ID & your document with your name change. 

Hey there!

Did you read my post clearly? No acknowledgment of what’s stated therein whatsoever! What a ridiculous reply.

Please read my post again and sent a proper reply in the proper manner.

Thank you.

@Anthony_07269 I can assure you I have read your post & your question was how do you change your name on your account. I have advised you on the correct process to get your name changed. This can only be done in-store we don't provide a name change service through any other channel.