Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

My account has been changed into my husbands name

Marguerite
Investigator

My account has been changed into my husbands name

Can anyone help,  I set up our account about 8 years ago when we decided to go contract.  Account has always been in my name with both our phones linked to the account.   I went to renew our contracts yesterday to be told that they couldn't deal with me as I wasn't the main account holder.  My husband has never had any dealings with three while in contract either by phone, in person or online, its always been through me, so I don't understand how my account has been changed into his name.  Unfortunately nobody will talk to me, spent a couple of hours yesterday trying to get to the bottom of why my account was changed but it was like banging my head off a brick wall.  Has this happened to anyone else.    My four digit code is no longer linked to my account.  Husband doesn't know his so he can't even phone and you need this code to connect to an agent.   Any help would be appreciated.  

2 REPLIES 2
Three_Niall
3 Community Admin

Hey @Marguerite, thanks for posting here on the Community, unless the account holder goes to the store to request a change of ownership on the account we wouldn't be able to change the name on the account. I'd love to look into the account and see exactly what is happening here. Can you pop through to me here on PM along with your full name, mobile number, address and date of birth so I can validate the account and help you with the relevant steps to follow. 

Hi Niall, thanks for the reply.  I'll pm you.