Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

No option to edit my Direct Debit details

SOLVED

No option to edit my Direct Debit details

I tried the my3 app and browser to look for the link to change my details - as my Ulster bank account is closing but it does not see to appear. Is this happening to anyone else ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Best Answer
Three_Stacey
3 Community Admin

Hi @Matt_Stapleton 👋 I'd love to help you with this I just need a little more info. When you log in through the browser do you see 'Set Direct Debit' on the top left of the screen? To see where it should be have a look at our blog All About My3 and Bill Pay its number 3. 

Or if you are using the app do you have the option for 'Manage Direct Debit' this can be found in the menu button in the top right corner of the 'Current Amount Due'. For a step by step guide on how to set up your direct debit check out our Help & Support article Update Direct Debit.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Three_Stacey
3 Community Admin

Hi @Matt_Stapleton 👋 I'd love to help you with this I just need a little more info. When you log in through the browser do you see 'Set Direct Debit' on the top left of the screen? To see where it should be have a look at our blog All About My3 and Bill Pay its number 3. 

Or if you are using the app do you have the option for 'Manage Direct Debit' this can be found in the menu button in the top right corner of the 'Current Amount Due'. For a step by step guide on how to set up your direct debit check out our Help & Support article Update Direct Debit.

I have the same problem, there is no direct debit when I log in. I am a business customer, if this is relevant.

Thanks

Three_Stacey
3 Community Admin

Hi @Avie thanks for reaching out to us here on 3Community. To help you with this we need to review your My3 registration. Please PM us your name, number, full address and date of birth so we can do this.