Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Phones prices upgrade

Add_07192
Novice

Phones prices upgrade

Add_07192_0-1637443670186.png

I'm eligible for upgrade on prepay yet the price online going through the process cost more than a brand new sim, moving network and actual €130 dearer than the stated upgrade price going through the process. What's the justification behind this?

5 REPLIES 5
Three_Deborah
3 Mod Retired

@Add_07192 Hi there, when you are going through the upgrade process you need to sign into My3. The price for the upgrade is visible in the screenshot you provide and going by that it's  €119.99. 

I'm getting a different starting price than you, I'm going through the online shop as a non- Three customer and see that the price for "new customers" is €189.99.

Can you clear your history and log into My3 again for the upgrade and let me know? 

upgrade.pngphone.png

  This is what happens

@Add_07192 thanks for that. Can you tell me what plan you are on? Are you on one of our legacy plans?

Legacy plan yes, but does that mean I'm not entitled to upgrade and being priced greater than if got a new sim? "entitled to upgrade" seems pointless

@Add_07192We have different offers and discounts running at any given time for all customers. Right now there's a bigger subsidy on phones for customers on our newer plans. You wouldn't have to get a new SIM or change number 🙂 Have you called 1913 to talk about your options regarding a new phone?