Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Porting failed

Add_Anne
Novice

Porting failed

Hi I am one week new bill pay costumer and I tried to use the link for keep my old number but it keep saying Sorry your request wasn’t successful. Can someone help me please? Thanks. 

3 REPLIES 3
Three_Shane1
3 Mod Retired

@Add_Anne Hi Anne, can you send me the URL for the link you're trying to use & I'll check on it here for you. The number that you're trying to move to your bill pay account is that with Three already or with a different network?

Hi Three_Shane here’s the URL https://www.three.ie/keep-your-number/ 

and the number I want to keep is from different network. Thanks. 

@Add_Anne Thanks for the link, I'm going to have to check on your bill pay account to see what's causing the error message. Can I get you to PM me your temporary 083 number, the number you want to keep, along with your full name, address, & date of birth for the validation of your account? 

As you've only joined the 3Community recently you'll need to increase your rank to send PMs. You can increase your rank by commenting on posts, creating new posts, kudos or liking comments. Once you rank up you'll get a message to notify you & you'll need to log out & back into the Community & you'll be able to PM us directly.