Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Getting a PDF of my monthly bill

mccabej1
Novice

Getting a PDF of my monthly bill

I cannot find on my3 a monthly billing receipt. can someone help?

3 REPLIES 3
Three_Shane1
3 Mod Retired

@mccabej1 Hi there & welcome to the 3Community. When you log into your My3 account do you see a section on the dashboard to make a payment or view your bill? If you don't then I'll need to update your My3 access. Can I get you to PM me your number along with your full name, address, & date of birth for the validation of your account? 

As you've only joined the 3Community yesterday you'll need to increase your rank to send PMs. You can increase your rank by commenting on posts, creating new posts, kudos or liking comments. Once you rank up you'll get a message to notify you & you'll need to log out & back into the Community & you'll be able to PM us directly.

hi shane

i dont seem to be allowed to PM you for some reason! I cant see the bill on the dashboard so yes if i can find a way to get my details to you it would be good, as you could update my account

@mccabej1 I've checked on your account & it looks like you've ranked up to be able to send PMS. You'll see an option now below my signature to send a PM.