Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Still cannot find / confirm webtexts?

SOLVED
Ciaran2
Novice

Still cannot find / confirm webtexts?

Good Morning,

Has this been resolved? I cannot even seem to edit scheduled webtexts, they just disappear and there is no confirmation even that they have been sent. What happens if a mistake was made? You cannot cancel? If this is correct the feature makes a farce of customer service, and I'm switching carrier.

Regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Best Answer

Thank you for the reply Deborah, this however is a completely unacceptable tactic by whoever decided on this in three. I'll be switching.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Three_Deborah
3 Mod Retired

@Ciaran2 Hi there, webtext was updated a while back and as a result there is no storage of sent or schedule texts. This also means that a scheduled webtext cannot be cancelled. I know this is not ideal for some and I'm sorry that you feel that it's a reason to switch networks. What I do when I schedule a group webtext , I always include my own number. that way I have a copy of what was sent and confirmation that it was sent out at the chosen time. Maybe that will help you somewhat 🙂

Thank you for the reply Deborah, this however is a completely unacceptable tactic by whoever decided on this in three. I'll be switching.