Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Upgrade Prices

SOLVED
AndyMoran
Investigator

Upgrade Prices

Hi,

I’m due an upgrade in the coming months and will be looking to upgrade to the iPhone 13, just wondering how much it costs if keeping the same plan as I can’t find much information on the website? Is there a benefit to upgrading or is it the same cost as a new customer?

Many Thanks
Andy
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Best Answer
Three_Deborah
3 Mod Retired

@AndyMoran hello there! I'd love to be able to say with certainty how much an iPhone 13 would be in a few months, but there's no telling at the moment. Offers vary depending on the type of account you have. ( how long you've been with us, the plan type, your average bill etc) and offers change throughout the year. Best thing to do is to check My3 when your upgrade is available 👍

iPhone 13 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Three_Deborah
3 Mod Retired

@AndyMoran hello there! I'd love to be able to say with certainty how much an iPhone 13 would be in a few months, but there's no telling at the moment. Offers vary depending on the type of account you have. ( how long you've been with us, the plan type, your average bill etc) and offers change throughout the year. Best thing to do is to check My3 when your upgrade is available 👍

iPhone 13