Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Upgrade and new contract

Add_98736

Upgrade and new contract

Hi, I’ve been out of contract for years and decided to upgrade - did not realise until pressed confirm and the new contract came through via email that the new plan has the minimum increase every year. I termed this out over 10 years and based on threes own examples I’d be paying 1,000 over 10 years and 4,000 over 20 years. I want to cancel this upgrade and just go back to how it was. I’m entitled to cancel this new contract within 14 days and just want to go back to how it was. Has anybody else done this without major hassle? Tks.  

1 REPLY 1
Three_Niall
3 Community Admin

Hey @Add_98736  , Welcome to the 3Community 🙂

For more information on the Annual Price Increase, you can find this here, if you have any questions on this pop back here and I'll be happy to answer them for you. I'd be happy to give you a break down of these charges however I will need you to pop into PM to check the plan and discuss the charges based on the price plan that you are on. 

Alternatively, if you are looking the cancel the new contract under the 14 days distance selling return you can do this by filling in the returns form that comes with the package and you will need to return this to the address of the warehouse which is listed on the returns form and I would also recommend sending this via registered post so you have a tracking number for the delivery. Once the device has been returned to the warehouse and has been processed successfully the contract will be cancelled.

As you're new to the Community you'll need to increase your rank to send PMs. You can increase your rank by commenting on posts, creating new posts, & kudos/liking comments. Once you rank up you'll get a message to notify you & you'll need to log out & back into the Community & you'll be able to PM us directly. Or if you'd prefer you can contact customer care on 1913 or by clicking here to chat to our messaging team.