Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Upgrade device

Add_06569
Investigator

Upgrade device

Hi it says on my 3 account that I am due an upgrade. But when I click it only pops up with prepay phones instead of bill pay! Can someone please explain why this is?

3 REPLIES 3
Three_Shane1
3 Mod Retired

@Add_06569 Hi there, when you're logged into your My3 account if you're on prepay & select the upgrade option you'll be directed to our list of Prepay phones. If you're interested in moving from Prepay to Bill Pay you'll see an option on your My3 account 'Move from Prepay to Bill Pay'. Here you can check our latest Bill Pay offers or if you like you can call our Care team on freephone 1913 & and an agent will be happy to help. 

Also, don't forget to check out our latest blog 3News: This Summer on Bill Pay! for some great offers.

I’m with bill pay already! And I’m due an upgrade on my phone but only prepay phones pop up when I click on my upgrade

@Add_06569 That's odd. I'll need to check your account to see what's going on here. Can I get you to PM me your number along with your full name, address, & date of birth for the validation of your account?