Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Upgrade

SOLVED
AndyMoran
Investigator

Upgrade

Hi,

My 24 month contract with three is up and have a question on upgrading, to check if there is any incentive for renewals or am I best switching to prepay or wherever I may get a deal on a bill pay phone.

I notice online the price plan for a customer to upgrade or a new customer to enter bill pay are the same. Is this correct or is there a benefit for loyal customers?

I only ask as I’m on a €60 plan and if there is the same benefit as a new customer then I could switch to prepay and just enter a new contract down the line when I want to.

Many Thanks

Andy

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Best Answer

@AndyMoran yes I see that offer for new customers, and offers change. Sometimes there are flash sales for all customer types, you may have seen some blogs on those. Seems to me that your favourite phone is the iPhone 13. Are there any other phone types that you'd be interested in?  Have a think about it, I'm sure our loyalty team will call you.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Three_Deborah
3 Mod Retired

@AndyMoran, I can't believe that those 3 weeks have passed so quickly! I'm guessing there aren't any offers showing in your My3? Have you called 1913 and talked to our loyalty team yet?

Hi Deborah,

It is coming up, for the iphone 13 it’s 199 on the €60 plan.

if I become a new customer it’s €99 on the €60 plan.I’m awaiting a call back from them.

Not sure the incentive here though renewing a contract and upgrading, seen quite a few topics with the same question asked.

many Thanks

Andy 

@AndyMoran yes I see that offer for new customers, and offers change. Sometimes there are flash sales for all customer types, you may have seen some blogs on those. Seems to me that your favourite phone is the iPhone 13. Are there any other phone types that you'd be interested in?  Have a think about it, I'm sure our loyalty team will call you.