Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Customer Service unreachable, Account suspended,arrears paid

TheDuke

Customer Service unreachable, Account suspended,arrears paid

Hiya Three, 

I was in arrears for some time and so my plan got suspended. 

I already Paid the full amount in once to get it back up running but it still telling me my account is suspended.

I tried to call collections and the chat as well but both offices are shut down. 

How to get my number back into working mode when nobody is available to reactivate me? 

Thanks for your help,

KR

Andre

15 REPLIES 15
Three_Deborah
3 Mod Retired

@TheDuke Hi there Andre, any of the Mods are happy to look into this for you. All you need to do is send us a PM with your full name, number, address and date of birth. Thanks

Hello,
I am currently experiencing a plan suspension, I have tried to find out why my account is suspended, i rang three help line and have received no help or any satisfaction in relation to my problem. I have been having issues using your services for the past 2 week with various phone calls not connecting and cannot call your help line to get this problem sorted.

I hope this problem is resolved swiftly.
Thanks Coyle

@Coyle Hi there, was there any particular reason why your calls were not connecting?

Normally when an account is suspended it's because of an outstanding bill. You should be able to call 1913 from your phone, however, if your account is fully suspended, can you try calling our payments team from another phone? 

hello,

Similar situation and trying to make a payments to a suspended account but can't call three from the suspended phone, is there a way to do it that doesn't require the use of a phone?

thanks 

LauraH
3 Mod Retired

@enia Hi there 👋 Tell me, have you gotten through to Customer Care since you posted? If your account is fully suspended you'll need to call from another phone to make payment and restore your services 👍

wojtekwajner
Novice

I have the same problem i have an outstanding bill so should i pay the bill in full and then ring 1913 on a different phone and i should get my plan i suspended??

@wojtekwajner Hi there, there are a few ways to pay your bill. Have a look at our 3MadeEasy blog👇

How to: Make a Payment 

When the payment is received, your plan will automatically be restored. Keep in mind that if you opt for the An Post payment option, there could be a delay in up to 24 hours before we receive payment. 

Hope this helps 😊

Hi , I paid my outdistanding bill however my account is still suspended. My 3G isn’t working and I am not reviving calls . What do I do ?

@rachel00 Hello there, welcome to 3Community. Tell me, how and when did you make the payment? As Three_Deborah has mentioned above An Post payments can take slightly longer to hit your account. Have you noticed any difference in your services this morning? Let me know.