Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Upgrade Eligibility

Bobby

Upgrade Eligibility

I don't seem to be able to check my upgrade eligibility on the website or via the app at all, I've tried looking where was recommended here but there's no sign of any upgrade section

5 REPLIES 5
Three_Deborah
3 Mod Retired

@Bobby Hello there, you should be able to see your upgrade section on My3. Is the account in your name? If not, you won't be able to see this. Let me know.

Hi, I am also having a similar issue with my account in relation to availing of an upgrade. Any help would be great. Thanks 

@CillianM96 Hi there 👋 As @Three_Deborah has mentioned above, you should be able to see this on your My3 dashboard. Is the account in your own name?

Hi I can't find my eligibility of upgrade either. I get an "oops can't find this page" online and there is no option in the app to find this information. The account is in my name and I have the phone over 2 years. I am outside the contract and can't upgrade because it won't allow me.

@AG3 I'd like to get a better understanding of what is happening here. When you login to My3 online , are you clicking on "upgrade device" and then getting the Opps error? 

In the app, you'll find "check my upgrade" when you select the 3 dots next to current amount due or top used allowances.

By any chance do you have a corporate plan through work?