Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Three+ Parcel notification

SOLVED
Three_Deborah
3 Mod Retired

Three+ Parcel notification

Good morning everyone,

Some members have reached out to us about a text message they have gotten where they have been unable to claim the code. The text is something like this:

"Hi Deborah, time's running out to unwrap your Three+ parcel. Visit Three+ to claim your free gift"

So if you've received this and can't open your gift, please comment below but also know that the Three+ team are looking into this and I'll update this post as soon as I hear something.

I'll pop back with news later 👌

@Limi @CB97  no need for you guys to reply below. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Best Answer
Three_Deborah
3 Mod Retired

Hi all, 

The Three+ team have come back to me, and we'd like to apologise for any inconvenience regarding the SMS error earlier.

For those of you who have posted here

IMPORTANT

@Michelleb91 @Pronax @Limi @Sharon87 @Mel85 @JP38  and @Ashlinn @BluChain @NiamhH94 @ODhranmario , you'll see your 3Community rank change soon and when it does, please send me a PM along with your full name and number 💪 That info will be confirmed with our Three+ team and we'll go from there 🤗

View solution in original post

23 REPLIES 23
Aislinge
Novice

Hi Deborah, I received the same message this morning!
BluChain
Novice

Hi Deborah, I also received this message.

NiamhH94
Novice

Hi Deborah, I also got this text. Customer Support sent me over to this link. Hopefully you guys can help! Thanks! 🙂 

ODhranmario
Investigator

I got a three plus parcel notification this morning. How do I access this? 😊
JP38
Novice

Hi, I received this text and there is nothing in my account, thanks!

Mel85
Investigator

Same. Text sends me to blank page.

@ODhranmario Hey there, I've moved your post to this thread. That way , when I have an update I can reply here and everyone including you will see it.

The Three+ team have visibility and are working on this. They are linking in with me regularly. I would ask that if you've gotten this message to post below 👍 Well, that's if you haven't done so already. Don't worry, we're monitoring this thread carefully and I'll add a kudos to acknowledge your post ❤️

Sharon87
Investigator

Also got this message this morning!

Pronax
Novice

I received this text this morning as well.