Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Three+ Parcel notification

SOLVED
Three_Deborah
3 Mod Retired

Three+ Parcel notification

Good morning everyone,

Some members have reached out to us about a text message they have gotten where they have been unable to claim the code. The text is something like this:

"Hi Deborah, time's running out to unwrap your Three+ parcel. Visit Three+ to claim your free gift"

So if you've received this and can't open your gift, please comment below but also know that the Three+ team are looking into this and I'll update this post as soon as I hear something.

I'll pop back with news later 👌

@Limi @CB97  no need for you guys to reply below. 

23 REPLIES 23
Michelleb91
Novice

Hi, I also got this message.
Three_Deborah
3 Mod Retired

Hi all, 

The Three+ team have come back to me, and we'd like to apologise for any inconvenience regarding the SMS error earlier.

For those of you who have posted here

IMPORTANT

@Michelleb91 @Pronax @Limi @Sharon87 @Mel85 @JP38  and @Ashlinn @BluChain @NiamhH94 @ODhranmario , you'll see your 3Community rank change soon and when it does, please send me a PM along with your full name and number 💪 That info will be confirmed with our Three+ team and we'll go from there 🤗

Leigh
Investigator

I received a 3Plus parcel notification but couldn't see where to open this either

Tansy
Novice

I received the same message this morning
Jane
Novice

I received this message this morning too & there's nothing when I go to 3 plus.

Nothing was placed on my account. Has this actually been solved or am I the only one who hasn’t received a new badge or gift?

Hi Deborah
I got the same message Friday morning

@Sharon87

Good morning, I've had a look at our PM's for both @LauraH and myself, but don't see any PM's from you. Can you send one today? 

I emailed last week I didn’t get any badges on my account or free gift. Also tried to pm and said users haven’t enabled pm
Mel26
Novice

Mine is also not working name is Melissa xxxxxxxxx

*personal details edited by Mod