Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

ESIM Rollout

ESIM Rollout

Hi

Vodafone Ireland have recently started issuing ESims in ROI.  I think Three should follow suit soon, handsets such as iPhone only allow dual sim using one of these

455 Comments
Three_Niall
3 Community Admin

@Rhys_88046, I have checked this here now for you and you should be able to send private messages now. Once I have validated the account I can check to see what time the text message was sent to you from Three. Normally once you have arrived in a country you will receive a text once you connect to a network however as you arrived in the new country and set up the SIM card while you were abroad this may have been a contributing factor to the delay in receiving the text message.

Rhys_88046

@Three_Niall hi niall, I still cannot dm. All I want to know is that this issue won't happen again. I'm returning to the Republic today and I want to make sure when I go abroad my roaming will work automatically and I will get the text message informing me of my rates. 

Three_Niall
3 Community Admin

Thanks @Rhys_88046, I have checked here and you should be able to PM however I have sent a tester message to confirm this is up and running.

Dalk
Investigator

@Three_Niall  

have we any update on eSIM for Apple Watch mate? 

Three_Niall
3 Community Admin

Hey @Dalk , unfortunately I don't have an update on this for you however we have a thread here on the ideas board and we will be posting updates there as soon as we have them.