Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Google sign in support

Google sign in support

Guys,please add the Google sign in to your website and app,The requirements you request for a password is easily forgotten.

6 Comments
LauraH
3 Mod Retired
Status changed to: Investigating

@Neo Thanks so much for posting your Idea 💡 While Google sign-in is already available on our website let me do some research on the availability for the app. I'll be back ASAP and in the meantime, I've changed the status here to 'Investigating' 👌

LauraH
3 Mod Retired
Status changed to: Accepted

@Neo  Great news here! This is something the team is looking into and hopes to launch in the future so I've updated the status to 'Accepted'. While there's no exact timeframe at the minute keep an eye here and we'll update it to 'Delivered' when the time is right 😊

Neo

great suff guys,im really bad at remembering passwords,having google to click on the app would be really handy for topping up.

Andrew_19436

Yes, this. I'm a new customer, used Google to set up my account and linked my phone number to it but now find out means I can't use the My3 app - at all. It's just incomplete, to allow sign in this way in one place but not have updated the others to support it. The team should consider this a bug, not a cool extra feature to offer. 

Three_Shane1
3 Mod Retired

@Neo @Andrew_19436 Just a quick update to let you know that Google sign-in support is active on the web version of My3. We're currently in testing mode for the app version so all things going well we'll have the app updated with it very soon. I'll be back to you once this is released. 

Three_Shane1
3 Mod Retired
Status changed to: Delivered

@Neo @Andrew_19436 Great news! Social logins have been now added to the app version of My3. We've updated our article  with the latest details. If you have any questions pop them into the article & I'll get back to you 😊